Salvi Harps Inc.

 

Salvi Lever Harp Descriptions

Egan Lever Harp

Egan Electric - Acoustic Lever Harp

Livia Lever Harp

Donegal Lever Harp

Ana Lever Harp

Juno 27 String Lever Harp

Mia 34 String Lever Harp

Titan 38 String Lever Harp

Salvi Harp Accessories

Rent To Own and Harp Progression

 

 

 

 

Salvi "Rent to Own" and "Harp Progression" Programs

Salvi now offers two distinct programs to help beginning harpists obtain instruments.

Rent to Own by Salvi allows beginning harpists a more affordable way to purchase a new lever harp or Daphne 40 pedal harp after eighteen months of rental. The deposit for each harp is equivalent to 20% of the retail value. The remaining 80% is broken evenly into eighteen monthly payments.

 

Deposit and Monthly Rent to Own Fees per Harp

 

Juno 27-string lever harp: $340 Deposit * $75.56 per month

Mia 34-string lever harp: $530 Deposit * $117.78 per month

Titan 38-string lever harp: $618 Deposit * $137.33 per month

Hermes 40-string lever harp: $990 Deposit * $220.00 per month

Ana 40-string lever harp: $1,160 Deposit * $257.78 per month

Donegal 34-string lever harp: $810 Deposit * $180.00 per month

Livia 36-string lever harp: $890 Deposit * $197.78 per month

Egan 38-string lever harp: $1,140 Deposit * $258.38 per month

Daphne 40 40-string pedal harp: $2,390 Deposit * $531.11 per month


"Rent to Own" term is eighteen months. Fees above do not include freight charges, insurance, or tax, for all of which the customer is responsible before shipping/pickup is made. Major credit card and credit approval required. "Rent to Own" program and rates subject to change. With the exception of the Juno, all harps come with a dust cover and tuning key. Transport covers available for separate purchase. The Juno comes with a transport cover and tuning key. A policy with Anderson Insurance is required and will be billed when you initiate the rent to own program. Other conditions apply.

 

The Salvi Rental Program is set up for students to get the feel of playing the harp and the opportunity to decide which size harp is right for them. This program is also used for all school and harp class rentals. Harps in this program are not new, and only the Juno, Mia, and Titan are available in this program.

 

Monthly Rental Fees per Harp

 

Juno 27 string lever harp: $45 per month

Mia 34 string lever harp: $50 per month

Titan 38 string lever harp: $55 per month

 

Rental term is four months and may not be renewed. Harps that are not returned prior to the end of the contract will be billed in full. Rental fee is payable in advance. All freight charges are collect. Credit approval and contract required (CREDIT/BACKGROUND WILL BE RUN). Rent to Own program and rates are subject to change. Major credit cards or personal checks with required identification accepted. Other conditions apply. For harp purchases, see current price list. A security deposit and proof of insurance on the instrument are required. We will arrange insurance and charge you for it if insurance proof is not provided.

 

 

The Harp Progression Program allows those who purchase a Salvi or Lyon & Healy lever harp, or a Salvi small student pedal or semi grand pedal harp to apply full purchase price of that harp to a Salvi Pedal harp within five years.

 

The following conditions apply:

 

The original owner must trade in the harp with receipt.

 

The harp must be in like - new condition.

 

The customer is responsible for any fees or changes to get the harp back to Salvi Harps, Inc.

 

Lever harp trade-in will be applied to any Salvi Pedal harp.

 

Pedal harp trade-ins will apply in the following manner:

 

Daphne 40 trade-in will apply to any Daphne 47EX or Salvi Concert Grand pedal harp.

 

Daphne 47S, Daphne 47SE, and Arion SG models will trade in for Salvi Concert Grand Models only.

 

Chicago 40 will trade in (full value minus $1,000) for any Daphne 47EX or Salvi Concert Grand pedal harp.

 

Other conditions apply. Please call with any questions you have about the program. Please make sure that you have your harp's serial number and model information available before you call, as well as the date on the original invoice.

 

For Pedal harp rentals in Southern California, please call for availability and contacts.

 

 

Brochure of the Rent To Own and Harp Progression Programs

 

 

 

 

 

 
powered by AutomaticSiteMap

Copyright 2007 Salvi Harps Inc.  All Rights Reserved                                                                                                                    2380 WESTWOOD BLVD, LOS ANGELES CA 90064   1-310-441-4277